Peter: Please ignore the lying infidels. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Two happy Wested jackets and counting. from 1Cust201.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on January 17, 2001 at 21:50:11:

In Reply to: Re: INDY 4 - Wested and Lying Hound posted by Peter Botwright on January 17, 2001 at 19:56:10:

: : I don't mind honest criticism and the Indyfan forum is the place to post it but this attack by Indiana Dog has to investigated.
: : What have I done to upset this foul mouthed person
: : I though, so I checked my email address book for the past 2 years and can find no trace of emails from Indiana Dog. So what is this about, is it a racist who hates the English, a patriot who only likes USA, or an agent of Flights Suits who quite obviously find my ORIGINAL jackets a pain in the arse and want to discredit me. Is there a branch of the Klu Klux clan in England?
: : I have read of someone finding a piece of the English Times newspaper in the construction of one of my jackets. What a load of crap. The Times is far too high brow for me yet alone by factory staff to read. Another deliberate lie.
: : I know we make mistakes and around xmas the delay is obviously extended because of the volume of business and because believe it or not we have a xmas and new year holiday ourselves and nothing is produced in this time.
: : I also know that I am a little slow sometimes in my replies and for that I apologise.
: : Genuine caused of complaint and criticism I can handle, but lies and conspiracy from people I hsve never had any dealings with I find unfair.
: : The ORIGINAL RAIDERS Jacket is my jacket and no one can take that away and anything else is the of the day a copy of my design.
: : I once again applaud the Indyfan forum but I think that some entries must be treated with extreme caution especially when they are as abusive and as clearly biased as Indian Dog.
: : Cheers Everybody
: : Happy New Year
: : Peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: