SERIOUSLY NOT FUNNY MAN!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on January 18, 2001 at 00:58:45:

In Reply to: Is Peter gonna take his jacket and go home now? posted by Indiana Dog on January 17, 2001 at 18:40:28:

JEEZ!! What do you think you're doing?! First of all, how old are you? Secondly, you're hurting yourself. Double nicks aside, these kind of random attack posts do nothing but hurt your credibility. If you're trying to state a case, state it on merit, for God's sake!

As I told you before I've been pleased with what I got from Wested, both in product and customer service. I should hope my experience is the rule rather than the exception. I don't know, I can only tell you what I have observed through my first hand dealings with Wested. I'm not here to be an apologist for Wested or Peter, it's just a fact. On QA of materials, did you ever think that maybe Wested might send back more skins to the tannery because his standards are higher?? I'm not saying if this is or is not the case, as again I frankly don't know. My point is that there are multiple spins that can be put on any story, man. Don't just automatically assume that he's stonewalling you because we get similar explanations for delays a lot. Call me an optimist if you want. I'm not saying the jacket's not without fault or that Wested or it's employees are not without fault, after all, we're all human.

If you are sick of waiting for your jacket, call him up and cancel your order and get a damn flightsuits jacket. No one is stopping you but you. If you got a jacket you don't like for QA or other reasons, return it and see if you can reach a compromise. Bitching to the forum is not going to get you your jacket any faster. By that I'm not saying don't criticize them either. There's a difference between the two. Relay your personal story concerning wested to the forum..in fact only form...let people make of the story what they will. Feedback from people who have been through the process is essential, IMO.

BK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]