Yup, things are different in 3-D aren't they?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-54-206.stk.inreach.net on January 18, 2001 at 07:05:56:

In Reply to: You had to see THAT coming.... posted by Shawnkara on January 18, 2001 at 03:36:40:

I seem to remember a while back you sounded quite upset with the Wested jacket. I was just curious as to what changed your mind?

I confess that my beef with Wested over the collar on their LC jacket still stands. It also makes me doubt that the origin of the current Wested's pattern is based only on the LC jacket. Why would they be putting Raiders collars on LC jackets if the LC is the pattern they're using? It doesn't make any sense. (Sorry for my Airplane 2 Shatner impersonation). No need for me to go over this again.

Except for a few minor details, I'm very happy with my Raiders Wested. When I first got mine, I almost laughed when I pulled it out of the box. It was so lightweight, and the leather almost looked fake. After wearing it every chance I get, it's looking really cool now. The fit of all my Wested jackets is perfect. Since they are handmade, they're all different in their own way. Personally, I kind of like that. One of mine even has the straps up to about the middle of the pocket. (Like I wish the rest of them were, but oh well). I'm sure the film jackets all had their own unique details close-up.

Years back, I went to see the huge Star Wars prop and costume display in S.F. I was amazed at how different everything looked. I couldn't believe that the Landspeeder and R2-D2 were that small! Nor could I believe how up close and personal the costumes looked like, well, costumes. It was a eye-opening experience.

See ya! DeWayne

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]