Get a life and get out of the house a little bit!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Scott's willie from 64.14.248.62 on January 18, 2001 at 12:05:40:

To whom ever thinks I'm Indiana Dog, I think you watch X-Files to much. I have a computer at work and share it along with a number of other people. I do know the guy and think that he has every reason in the world to be mad at Wested. The forum is for letting people know about their experiances with the different companies that make any Indygear, yes? As for bitching . . . For God's sake, this whole forum is nothin' but bitching about being screwed by Lucas, E-bay, No DVD's and every other little thing any gashes wanna talk about. I know for a fact that two people have tried to cancel thier order with Peter and have been told that since their jacket has been sent, he can't refund their money. (Know a little bit about what you're talking about before you rant on) Which was three months ago, by the way. For the people that have had good dealings with Wested, GREAT! But that doesn't mean that everyone is dealt with that way. As a matter of fact, very few are. The forum definetly has more bad postings than good as far as Wested is concerned. Hell, the guy was caught in a lie right here on the forum. You think that was the first lie he ever told? I kinda doubt it. What a shame for some that someone you don't even know and has done nothing but make legitimate compliants (bitches) about something he has paid for with his hard earned money can piss you off so easily. Frightening. I'm looking at all the people talk about politenss and then read how you bash the guy's character for not getting what he paid for. I agree with him, Peter should be a MAN and own up to his mistakes, quit stalling and lying about the jacket and refund his money. Again, I share the same computer with several other Indyfan members, (Indiana Dog being one of the, in case you have a short memory) so don't break your arm patting yourself on the back because you can check out IP addresses or look at post times. My 5 year old niece could do the same. Also, take a look at yourself a long time and ask why someone on a computer forum can get you so worked up. Inner demons? No women? I don't know but since you obviously have time to kill (looking at posting times) go to ineedhelp.com
See ya Sherlock!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]