oh come on...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Donovan from gate.timeinc.com on January 18, 2001 at 13:24:47:

In Reply to: Okay you have the last word. Fine. (NM) posted by Sean on January 18, 2001 at 13:09:09:

Very funny, the forum is full of too much sniping, back-biting, and grudge-matches as it is (e.g. indiana dog vs. wested) - can you let it drop or not?

truce?

Besides I have a picture to send you of that customised kenner Indy where he's jacketless that we were talking about back in the day (which you're probably not dying to see) so let's not continue to tick each other off for sport.

: : : : Sean and rbfl138, when you're done with your vigilante justice on ebay I have some other projects for you:

: : : : 1. keep people from eating fast food, I mean it's bad for them and yet here they are going by choice and eating it
: : : : 2. keep people from buying cds at the mall, the mark up in those stores is something like 250% or 300% and yet people buy there instead of looking for them cheaper at a mom and pop record store
: : : : 3. you could hang out at the Gap and tell people not to buy $10 t shirts there when you can get Fruit of the Loom 3 for $6 t shirts somewhere else

: : : : Do I need to list more? Have I made my point?

: : : : Just leave ebay alone, if it's not something you want to support simply don't buy from the auctioners. These bidders are smart enough to find the items on ebay, then they could find info on how to buy them from Disney.

: : : : Personally as both a buyer and a seller on ebay I find it really rude, immature, and ignorant that you would mess up someone's auction - the bidders have free will, if they don't want to pay a lot of $ for the figure no-one is forcing them.

: : : : And if someone makes a bid they should stick to it, whether or not they find it cheaper somewhere else, it's how auctions work, and it's the risk someone takes when they bid.

: : : : So just drop it already.

: : : : It's none of your business, leave these people alone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]