Wait a minute...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on January 18, 2001 at 14:46:16:

In Reply to: I remember saying that... posted by Jake on January 18, 2001 at 11:55:38:

: Truthfully, I do tend to agree with you. I'm not so sure that any of the rumours have been that positive (Catherine Zeta-Jones; Indy has a daughter- and it's Natalie Portman; M. Night; etc.).

Those rumors you talk about (though I've never heard about Zeta-Jones being connected to Indy IV) all sound really good! None of them are deterrents or any doubts on whether Indy IV will stand up to the other 3 films. It's a hell of a lot better then hearing that Joel Schumacher is being hired to direct Indy IV and Akiva Goldsman and Joe Ezterhas have been hired to write the movie, isn't it? (which, thank God, ain't true at all!)

But yeah, I'll have to agree with graml there, I am at peace with the Indy Trilogy and I truly don't mind if a 4th one never gets made (I have been at peace since about June or July 2000). But don't get me wrong, if there's news that they start shooting tomorrow or something, I'll be just as happy and excited as everybody else!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]