What should Indy's sought after prize be in Indy 4?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix1-23.essex1.com on January 18, 2001 at 17:00:31:

Thought I would just give this a little twirl...

As I was looking over the Indy movies, then the comics and the books that have followed, I wondered what should the goal of Indy's be in Indy IV? He found the Ark, the Grail, and between the books and comics, he has found a series of other biblical or mythological treasures. The Atlantis idea is and always has been popular fantasy in archaeology, so that might be a fair idea should they disregard the game and comics already made. (But then again, I think Disney is coming out with some animated Atlantis movie, so that idea may be overworked) I am just curious as to what direction they will take with the next movie- whether they emphasize another biblical artifact, a famous treasure from mythology, or if they will take the lost civilization approach. I think the ideas from a couple of the books would be excellent source for the movies, maybe with a little tweaking for the big screen.

What are some other famous treasures? Ones that haven't already been discussed in Indy books or comics.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]