Re: I have constructive input for this forum...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dog from 64.14.248.62 on January 18, 2001 at 17:23:08:

In Reply to: I have constructive input for this forum... posted by MF on January 18, 2001 at 16:38:50:

I agree that you have had constructive input, but to say that I'm behaving like a child is absurd. All I have done is express how upset I am that I have not gotten what I paid for and alot of it in good humor. The 'take the jacket and go home' post is a good example. If you don't like my sense of humor, to each his own. What a boring world if not for high brow comedy as well as 'fart jokes'. Never did I attack anyone's character (except Peter's but someone who lies as often as he seems to have done makes his character questionable) as you like to do. I will not apologize for the way I have expressed my anger. Find me someone out there who has been treated the way I have by Wested who wouldn't be frustrated and furious and . . . well, you wouldn't find anyone like that. I can tell you one thing, Peter has responded to my e-mail about the status of my jacket and if all my posts helped in doing so, than I have succeeded.
As far as even mentioning me being banned, can you point out what I have done that would bring out a comment like that. Cuss words? See 'em all the time. Wested bashing? I have that right. I've made it a point that my messages were about my unhapiness with Wested from the 'Subject' so if someone LOVES Wested wouldn't have to read my hateful comments they wouldn't have to click onto it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]