Re: How tall IS Ford?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IJSS Boy from 64.14.248.62 on January 18, 2001 at 18:22:53:

In Reply to: How tall IS Ford? posted by Austin Powers on January 18, 2001 at 17:59:28:

I've heard that he is in fact 6'1". As for the height requirements, I couldn't tell you. I'm 5'10" and they didn't mention it in the audition or the time I workd there. They do stand everyone in line for the first part of the audition and walk up and down the line pointing and saying 'Yes' 'No' depending on your 'look.' I suppose height would factor into that also. The audition process was 10 times rougher than doing the actual show itself. Mentally, anyway. And I was friends with the stunt coordinator. On the same note, besides the fact that my heart wasn't in it to be Stan Laurel, they did think that I was to tall because the guy playing Ollie was shorter than me and obviously that doesn't work for Laurel and Hardy. Tried to get them to let me be Buster Keaton but they said nobody would know who that is. Sorry, I'm getting off track here. If I remember correctly, the guy who played Indiana Jones opposite me (actually he worked there longer and more days. It's tough to get to play Indy at all much less the full time part. Not a high turnaround) anyway- I think he was a bit taller than me. Sorry for the rambling.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]