Re: "Where's Everybody From??" question/statement...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em11-686.utsi.edu on September 11, 1998 at 06:45:20:

In Reply to: Where's Everybody From?? posted by Jeff on September 09, 1998 at 22:50:03:

: I guess Raider kind of inspired this question and I myself am curious. Were is everybody on this list from? Raider is Canadian. I'm Canadian (from B.C. in fact!). So where do all of you guys and gals hail from?

First I'd like to say that next to the "how old is everyone here" question, this has been one of the most useful questions I've seen asked on this forum to date, barring particular Indy discussions. I had an idea folks were from all over, but not this far over. I sure hope someone is taking notes and could post this somewhere as an active "Indyforum" directory. The age question was very helpful for me because you will see some questions from folks that you wonder about, but when you see their age coupled with their location, the obvious information to you is brand new to them. In addition, the answer you're giving now isn't seen until tomorrow in some places, or so on and so forth. Once again I have to say thanks to all here for just allowing me to participate with such a vast and assorted group. We're all the same in our common interest, and yet everyone an individual in their own way. Never ceases to fascinate me. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]