Peter is the MAN!!!-Indiana Dog, you might not want to read this......

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from 168.9.41.100 on January 19, 2001 at 12:45:53:

No, really, I am serious! In all the s#$tstorm that has come down the last few days regarding how awful Peter and Wested leather is, I just thought I would post something that proves-at least for me-that Peter, while it may take awhile(he IS extremely busy, you know)DOES rectify his shortcomings!

I had contacted him recently about some "shortcomings" on my Last Crusade jacket. I have had it about 4 months and the more I wore it, the more went wrong/I found wrong. Well, I got an email from him this morning informing me that I was getting a BRAND NEW jacket-free of charge and made PERSONALLY by him! I didn't even ASK for him to do this-he just offered! Now, that is what I call GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

I don't know-and neither does anyone else-what the REAL story behind some of the extremely negative posts is. That is not even the point-the point is, if you are willing to go the distance and make good, solid, and FRIENDLY contact with the man, he will go out of his way to make sure you are happy with him and his product! Those who would disagree with me, I have nothing to say but LOOK AT THE PROOF!!!!! I am a living testament that Peter WILL make it right!

HIGHEST Regards, Ya'll!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: