New Indy pictures

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Santiago from byu-edgix.byu.edu on January 19, 2001 at 15:33:12:

I just saw the pictures posted of the new Indy figure. It looks like he isn't articulated at the knees. For me that is one of the essential areas to be articulated. If not then he just stands like a stiff legged robot. Another thing. Someone said that the head is articulated is this true? It also looks like the gun doesn't fit in the holster and I don't see a hook for the whip. Oh well I am just thinking out loud. Indy is Indy and as soon as I can I'll get a hold of one of them. If they are making micro charactrers than it is a good possibilty that they will make other figures. What do you guys think?

Santiago

Adios seņor

PS Something else interesting to note is that the toys being made aren't from one film. There is the tank from Last Crusade, the micro action set I've seen so far is from Raiders, and I don't know what the airplane could be. It could be the flying wing or Lao Che's Air Freight plane. So we'll have to see. Anyway this could be a way to see how much exposure Indy has and who really remembers him and who has discovered him. Any comments?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]