Re: You're one strange puppy, Percival (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shawnkara from spider-wj023.proxy.aol.com on January 20, 2001 at 04:20:46:

In Reply to: Indy 4 Will Be Released This Year posted by Percival Cornfalther on January 19, 2001 at 23:45:03:

: Fellow Adventurers,
: Using a complex formula (the same used to uncover the Bible Code), and a few equations of my own devising, I have come to the conclusion that Indy 4 will indeed appear in your local cineplex this very year!!

:
: Consider the known:

: 1. Spielberg's newest project has been known for some time- but only by the mysterious shorthand "A.I.". Upon closer inspection it is obviously a thinly-veiled abbreviation to be taken quite literally as "Another Indy".

: 2. Ford's newest appearance before cameras is said to feature him trapped in a submarine with a crew comprised of Russian soldiers. As this illusion falls away, we see the germ of this story corroborates perfectly with the "Red Scare" rumours of Indy 4. Most likely it will be some last minute re-shoots of a pivotal nautical sequence of the most cliffhanging type!

: 3. Lucas' newest project is something called "Episode Two"- little more than an enigmatic title, beyond which any further information is virtually non-existent. However, when the title is dissected using the fundamentals of phonetics, we arrive at the revealing anagram of "we sped it- oo". Plainly stated- "we sped it" (WE RUSHED THE FILM'S PRODUCTION); "oo" "IN THE YEAR 2000". Clearly there were forces at work last year that were outside our realm of understanding!!

: 4. Perhaps the most telling truth of all appears in the recent debate over Ford's actual height. Clearly, there have been numerous reports of him being 6' or taller- YET, now we have numerous eyewitness accounts of Ford appearing in public YET MUCH SHORTER!!. This can only be explained away as Ford's attempt to draw attention away from himself!! (AS IN- DO NOT APPROACH ME! DO NOT TALK TO ME!!) A classic example of an unconcious attempt to protect himself from revealing what surely must now be known to us all:

:
: INDY 4, MEMORIAL DAY 2001!!!!!

:
: It was here. It was first.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: