Re: Indiana Miller replacement parts

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust97.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on January 20, 2001 at 11:49:53:

In Reply to: Indiana Miller replacement parts posted by Reggie on January 20, 2001 at 00:49:34:

I'm sorry I don't have any information that would help you but I am curious about the pizza incident. I'm just curious in general.
Curious

: I have owned hats before and the dark brown ribbons tend to fade after about a year of everyday wear. I dont wear my Indiana Miller everyday, but I do wear a crushable wool outback hat wich I cut the brim down and changed the band to a ribbon. I wear this one everyday in case the pizzas start flying again.(If you have read about my pizza confontation.) Anyway, If the Indiana Miller stock ribbon fades, can I order a replacement from Miller hats? And about the lining, can I get a replacement on that as well? I have had replacement liners put in hats before, but they were generic and blank. The liner that usualy comes with the hats when you buy them always have a neat design in them and beautiful gold or colored lettering. If my liner stains after a long time and it needs replacing, I dont want to lose the lettering etc. and use a plain blank one.
: Also, I was messing around with the liner in my Indiana Miller, and I pulled the sweatband back. The lining wasnt glued down like hats usualy have them glued down. It looked like it was but somone pulled it out. It was brand new, out of the box. I took it complety out of the hat and noticed a red stamp that said 7 1/8 on it. My guess is that it was swiped from a 7 1/8 hat and put into mine, a size 7. This explains the "baggy" feel the lining has because it seems a tad too large for my hat.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]