Re: Indy Gear advice

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JuggleEwok from spider-wi063.proxy.aol.com on January 20, 2001 at 14:23:07:

In Reply to: Indy Gear advice posted by Santiago on January 20, 2001 at 04:12:28:

Being a poor high school student when I started, I went for the less expensive things first - the bag, web belts, and *shudder* my very first item, the Jawa Trader fedora. Anyhoo, after a while I started getting more money so I could buy better things, like the Aldens and a Peters Bros hat. Next, a jacket. The tough part is the decision: Wested or FS? Hmm... Anyhoo, I'd just go with either what you can afford, or what you want the most (if it's something big and if you have to save up for it)

: Hello
: I am just starting out as a collector of Indy Gear. In fact the only thing I have is the bag. I love it, it is very useful when traveling and such. My question is where should I go from here? Should I get the little things like belts and shoes, or bigger stuff like the jacket or the hat first? It sounds like you guys have a great deal of advice, and experience out there, so I would appreciate any input or suggestions

: Santiago

: Adios seņor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: