Dear Mr. Cornholer...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust90.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on January 20, 2001 at 19:30:25:

In Reply to: Re: No way! It can't be! posted by Percival Cornfalther on January 20, 2001 at 15:57:54:

I doubt it. But thanks for the laugh. Good stuff.

: Do you not find it odd that Spielberg would choose to identify himself with both Haley Joel Osment and M. Night Shyamalan? Clearly, forces are at work.

: And what of Liam Neeson? I have it on good authority that both Lucas and Spielberg were enamored of the fellow when they worked with him on previous efforts. It is my understanding that he politely refused a most generous offer to portray a Nazi general in Indy 4, not wishing to parody his honest efforts in Schindler's List.

: THAT IS WHY THE RUSSIANS WILL APPEAR IN THE NEW FILM, AND NOT THE NAZI ARMY!

: The revelation here, however, is that the Russians will only appear in the film's opening Prologue! This is the closely-guarded secret that kept previous reports of "Indiana Jones and the Red Scare" from being substantiated! Those reports were NOT a mere treatment, but yet the shooting outline of the first twenty minutes of the film!!

: In a case of history repeating itself, twenty years almost to the day, Lucas and Spielberg (and indeed the entire Indiana Jones series) were again influenced by the James Bond films. Apparently, both of them were so impressed with the latest James Bond epic's opening sequence that they became adamant that the new film's prologue be a "mini-movie unto itself".

: I tell you, Indiana Jones will ride again in 2001.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]