Re: Anyone give me an Indy price list?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary from 157.22.206.229 on September 11, 1998 at 19:15:29:

In Reply to: Re: Anyone give me an Indy price list? posted by Greg on September 11, 1998 at 17:46:00:

: : Just wondering: half the time I read posts about stuff that people bought like the Wested Jackets and Webeleys and David Morgan whips and so on. What do these items run for, and how would a poor lad go about ordering them?

: : Many thankis, Indy fans.

: : -The White Rider-

: Prices change of course, but the Wested Jacket goes for around $250-260 after shipping charges are added, The fedora is around $260, the whip I got for around $440 (which I understand is now around 500 something). Prices can be viewed on X-Marks the Spot or Joshua Maley's Jones' Equipment Shoppe. My Webley cost around $425 from a collectible-arms dealer. It is in excellent condition (to give you an idea of their relative value). While the Webley is a "valuable" gun by our standards here in this forum, and while they are old and not in great abundance in the U.S. in good condition, collectors and dealers do not place a high value on them which is good if you can find one. I am not a rich person, but I really don't spend my money on much else (like CD's, movies, etc.) and I bought the jacket years ago after I saved up for months to buy it. My hats and bullwhip were due to weak moments on my part with a credit card while in college and graduate school, but since I've got them, and by now, they are paid off, I don't mind owning them! The rest of the items are pretty well affordable (shoulder bag, holster, belt, etc.) and the things I have gotten stuck on are only the pants and shirt, but I will hopefully have replicas of these by next spring. Hope this info helps answer your questions.

: Greg

Lot's!!!! I think the Jacket is the best value and it like the Fedora is what defines the Indy Look.

Gary

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]