Re: What's YOUR favorite scene?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hank Awland, Jr. from spider-tp071.proxy.aol.com on September 11, 1998 at 20:11:45:

In Reply to: What's YOUR favorite scene? posted by Tommy K on August 07, 1998 at 20:46:12:

: Occasionally in movies (Indy's or not), there are scene where the actions and music and the whole shebang just stir me up and sometimes I break out into goosepimples, like during Draco's magnificent exit in "Dragonheart." With regards to Indy movies, the one that stirs me up the most is in "Last Crusade" when Indy pulls himself up from the tank after just missing the outcropping of rock, just after the driver is shot; remember that? Sheer determination in his eyes. Anyway, any scenes in which YOU feel this sensation? Even if not, what's YOUR favorite scene?
Raiders actually has my favorite scene of all three movies. The music, look of excitement, and suspense of discovery with the "staff of ra in the maproom" scene. Whenever the movie's on, I've gotta sit down and focus entirely on it from the first drop of the staff into the room to the "swoosh" of the light on the well of souls, to the nazi flag dropping at the end of a makeshift rope in indy's face:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]