Re: Indiana and hygene...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Stinky from A060-0887.LAUR.splitrock.net on January 21, 2001 at 12:56:12:

In Reply to: Indiana and hygene... posted by J.C. on January 20, 2001 at 19:43:42:

: Does anyone ever wonder if he really really stinks...I mean come one you run around Cairo in the hot sun fighting and sweating and then later you spend all night digging up an ancient artifact and then the next day get into another huge fight/chase scene...I'm guessing he didn't take any type of bath for several days...and the same with the other shows....you KNOW this guy had to stink, had bad breath, was starving at times....geez..PLUS, he wore the same chirt and pants everyday...unless he had a few stashed away in his satchel which would be damn near impossible......oh also, concerning height.....You read any book on Ford ( I suggest Unlikely Hero) and it says he is 6 feet tall....Connery is like 6'3.
: A real life Indy would smell,though,I'm sure Harrison showered daily somewhere-maybe one of those porta-showers. Also, you are right about Connery's height (6'3"). Ford is between 6' and 6'2" tall. I have read the same bio on him, and a few more also. I do not think that he is a full 3" shorter than Sean by watching the movie.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]