Re: I ordered two figures.........

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Rolfes from 1Cust43.tnt4.cle1.da.uu.net on January 22, 2001 at 16:03:36:

In Reply to: I ordered two figures......... posted by Michigan Smith on January 16, 2001 at 14:50:17:

: Disney Marketing, 407-363-6200. Cost $20.95 for 2 4" Indy figures with shipping. 3 week delivery time. Can't wait! Hopefully this will be a clue to someone (Hasbro/Lucas). Anybody know what toy company manufactured these figures?????????

Just orderd my figure today, cannot wait to get it! I personally don't know who manufactures the figures. It should would be great other new figures come out too, say Indy in his Temple of Doom outfit(ripped up outfit and the thugee sword). Along with Mola Ram and the Giant Thugee. Also have Short Round and Willie Scott, say why don't they make figures from each movie.
I hope that other manufactures say companies like Kenner and Hasbro do get a clue, and start making new Indy collectiables. Nowadays you can find figures ranging from Spider-Man to Planet of the Apes, so why are there not more Indy figures being made, besides the exclusive Disney ones?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]