Re: Indy 4 Production Underway?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian K. from kbowen.xyplex.com on January 22, 2001 at 22:29:59:

In Reply to: Indy 4 Production Underway? posted by Jake on January 22, 2001 at 21:10:53:

: TheRaider.net recently suggested that the rumoured Episode III filming might be a good sign that Lucas is eager to get to work on another Indy film.

: Now comes a new report of additional Episode II filming which sounds even more hopeful. According to Rick McCallum:

: "There are three additional shoots in the current schedule. We have a few days in front of blue screen in March which will most likely take place in England,"

: Although the really interesting part is this statement:

: "since most of our Australian crew is currently working on other productions. Later in the year we plan to return to Australia for the final round of shooting."

: Could Indy 4 be one of these "other productions", especially since Australia is a location we've yet to see Indy in action? I know it's thin, but considering the speed with which Episode II is being able to be made (thanks to the digital filming), it's quite logical to assume Indy 4 will start production sometime this year.

I'd say you're reading too much into this, man. We don't know what they mean by "crew." Lucasfilm could just be contracting their services for the SW movies, and currently they're working on other projects that have nothing to do with Lucasfilm. But then again, I don't know any more than you do...

BK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]