Indy Fig size, and Detailed COMPARISON Pics!!! Take a look! And I also Received My 4" Figs from Florida FedEx today!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vogel from spider-te043.proxy.aol.com on January 22, 2001 at 23:30:11:

Alright guys! Here it is. Take a look at the link below. I have Indy next to some of 21st Century's Xtreme Detail German Figures (One of which I customized to Become Indy in German Disguise from Last Crusade. Indy Is also next to an Original Raiders figure, and Anakin Skywalker(my future Short Round custom figure)

The car in the Background is a 1935 Duesenberg Auburn Convertible. This is Shorty's Getaway car in Temple of Doom. It's 1:18 scale, same as the German figures, but it measures up a little small compared to the rest of the figs(plus it's black, when Shorty's was cream-colored)

Anyway, Indy looks great, though some of the "5 o'clock shadows" on my other Indy figs are painted funky to make Indy look black-face. There is no Whip hook, but you can tuck it under his bag, and it looks pretty good(although his bag is way too small proportionately.)

In terms of height, he is almost exactly 4.5 inches tall. He's Andre the giant next to the old Indy figure from the 1982 Kenner Line. But the detail is incredible. I know you'll enjoy the detail on Indy's hat and Jacket. Heck, even his whip is ultra detailed- but very thick. Email me for a better version of the pics(.bmp) or if you have any questions!

-Vogel

"Professor of Archaeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]