He's wearing the LC jacket! Haha. Detailed is right. What day did you order from Disney World?(NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-51-185.stk.inreach.net on January 23, 2001 at 03:11:16:

In Reply to: Indy Fig size, and Detailed COMPARISON Pics!!! Take a look! And I also Received My 4" Figs from Florida FedEx today! posted by Vogel on January 22, 2001 at 23:30:11:

: Alright guys! Here it is. Take a look at the link below. I have Indy next to some of 21st Century's Xtreme Detail German Figures (One of which I customized to Become Indy in German Disguise from Last Crusade. Indy Is also next to an Original Raiders figure, and Anakin Skywalker(my future Short Round custom figure)

: The car in the Background is a 1935 Duesenberg Auburn Convertible. This is Shorty's Getaway car in Temple of Doom. It's 1:18 scale, same as the German figures, but it measures up a little small compared to the rest of the figs(plus it's black, when Shorty's was cream-colored)

: Anyway, Indy looks great, though some of the "5 o'clock shadows" on my other Indy figs are painted funky to make Indy look black-face. There is no Whip hook, but you can tuck it under his bag, and it looks pretty good(although his bag is way too small proportionately.)

: In terms of height, he is almost exactly 4.5 inches tall. He's Andre the giant next to the old Indy figure from the 1982 Kenner Line. But the detail is incredible. I know you'll enjoy the detail on Indy's hat and Jacket. Heck, even his whip is ultra detailed- but very thick. Email me for a better version of the pics(.bmp) or if you have any questions!

: -Vogel

: "Professor of Archaeology, expert on the occult, and how does one say it? Obtainer of rare antiquities."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]