Micah...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix3-06.essex1.com on January 23, 2001 at 19:08:41:

In Reply to: They say they don't... posted by Micah on January 23, 2001 at 15:06:07:

Micah,

Did you call the phone number I listed in the post? I did not know that the motorcycle set was out yet either, but I called around 1PM today and they told me they had them. I originally had intended to merely buy the 4" figure, but after the lady I spoke to said the shipping is the same no matter how much, she asked if there was anything else I would like. I asked what items they had, and she listed everything I have heard about (including the motorcycle and airplane as well as some canteen and sword). So I said sure that I would take a motorcycle set, so yes I ordered it. And just like with all orders, she said it would take 10-20 business days and gave me a tracking number for my order.

It makes me wonder if she made a mistake since you weren't able to order them. The lady I ordered from said that they just came in, so maybe the person you talked to was misinformed. I don't know, but one of them is wrong. (Not to be rude, but I hope the person who you talked to was).

Good luck with ordering!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]