News in the Insider

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent Allard from dial91.insolwwb.net on January 23, 2001 at 19:26:28:

"THat being said, Ford put the kibosh on rumors that he felt he might 'need' to do an action picture next, observing, "I don't make these announcements-I don't know where this stuff comes from." He did note however "I have fun rolling around on the floor with stunt guys. And it's interesting to try and devolp a story in action sequences."
Could that mean another turn as the intrepid archaeologist Indiana Jones could be on tap? Well, maybe. Although Ford made it clear that rumors making the rounds about a fourth movie in the series dreamed up by Lucas and Spielberg are so far exaggerated, he didn't close the door on the possibility.
"The reason people are still asking is because we're still saying that we all want to do it," Ford said. "It's simply a matter of finding a script that we all agree upon, that we're equally enthusiastic about, and finding a time when we can all three work together." But he added, no such script has been written yet!"

Nothing we haven't heard, but if you still want to read the whole article pick up Star Wars Insider and they have the article... most of it how ever has nothing to do with Star Wars

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]