Re: Indy-4 artifact

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gretzky from piweba3y-ext.prodigy.com on December 30, 1997 at 16:09:52:

In Reply to: Re: Indy-4 artifact posted by Gretzky on December 30, 1997 at 16:04:40:

:
: : : I don't think there is anybody around who does not believe that Indy-4 will be made. But what will be the artifact he'll be after?
: : : I would think the Noah's Ark to be the most logic, but SONS OF DARKNESS discredited it so much, that it will definitely NOT be the one. Neither EDEN or ATLANTIS, I suppose - they're too "territorial". There should be something er... physical. Maybe stones with Ten Commandments? Or the Shroud of Turin? Any other ideas? Suggestions?

: : It's good speculation on what it could be. Noah's ark was already used in GENESIS DELUGE anyway so I wouldn't expect it to be used again in a new movie. One idea that I thought of a while back was the search for the nails that held Jesus to the cross. There were three nails, and suppose the Nazi's believe that whoever is nailed with all three would become immortal after three days, the way Jesus did. I even started writing down my idea in novel form, but I'm not very far into it. At the beginning, the Nazis will already have two of the nails and are very close to tracking down the third, and its up to our friend Doctor Jones to keep them from finding it!

: : Aragorn

: The Shroud of Turin is definetley a bad choice...mostly because its proven to only be like 700 years old...what about something based on Christianity, but something that has yet to be found. Like Text from the original story of the bible that was for some reason or another never added when the works of the bible were being created. That would leave room for a completely new and suprising artifact, ofcourse it would be a fictional artifact, but the story would still be based in Christianity. Did anyone understand that one?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]