oh for the love of indy...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. N. Sequitor from ppp58.nwnetwork.net on January 24, 2001 at 07:30:52:

In Reply to: Re: "I don't like the Fullers Earth on my face to be touched -- an Eastern prejudice" posted by Huh? on January 24, 2001 at 05:34:54:

that was just my oblique way of referring to fullers earth as a nice, dry, cakey substance that, when mixed with some h2o and other fancy hollywood junk, makes a most excellent goo for plastering on Mr. Karloff's face in the original "The Mummy". See, I was trying to address the previous question as to the nature of fullers earth, and assumed that Karloff's character's name from the film (Mr. Bey), as well as the mystical words that raised his undead Bubba-ness from the grave, would be enough to trigger a stram-of-conciousness "chaine operatoire" in his/her mind, one leading to a correct conclusion regarding the mysterious texture of Substance X (fullers earth).
However, my dear Watson, it appears that once again the fiendish Dr. Fu Manchu has escaped the will of the law, and shan't cast his nefarious shadow across the dock in THIS episode!
Tune in next week, when our lovely heroine once again asks the hearfelt questions, "Will Bobby ever call me again? And just what IS it that the vintner buys, one half so precious as the stuff he sells???"
Only...The Shadow Knows! Bah, humbug!
Time for Tubby Toast!

: : "Death is but the doorway to new life -- we live today,
: : we shall live again.
: : In many forms shall we return!"

: Double huh?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments: