Re: Regarding Indy 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace232.utsi.edu on January 24, 2001 at 11:23:52:

In Reply to: Regarding Indy 4 posted by Fedora on January 23, 2001 at 23:30:19:

: I have always assumed that if and when the big three finalize plans for a 4th indy movie, we would know about it pronto. But a couple of years ago someone here recited a story about one of the Indy films being done on the sly. I think this is what was said. Anyone remember this story? And would you remind repeating it again for those of us who have poor memories, or have only recently joined this forum? Thanks, Fedora

I still believe that as well. Peter told me the other night that he's still pushing jackets out the door to Speilberg for the production he's been shooting in England for the past year. You don't hear a whole lot about THAT production, do you? I know, I know, the conspiracy theory runs rampant, but I still think that the Hollywood machine still has that bit of divisiveness it needs to keep it's movies fresh, and the more "closed door, slight of hand" you can be, the better the sales at the ticket counter will be when released. Just my opinion, though. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]