Just ordered

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kentucky Jones from 208-32-53-114.xdsl.qx.net on January 24, 2001 at 11:33:06:

In Reply to: Disney Motorcycle/Airplane (Non-)Availability posted by Micah on January 24, 2001 at 09:01:56:

: This is a continuation of the thread started by Marhala Bartender...

: I called the Disney World merchandise line again this morning, and apparently the 10" figure and tank are still in stock, but the 4" figure is out and you can be put on a waiting list if you like. Note, my operator was Lawanda(sp?), and I believe she was the same person I spoke to yesterday. Once again, she told me that the motorcycle and airplane are not in stock and they never have been. More shocking, however, is that upon further inquiry she told me that they NEVER WILL BE SOLD AT THE THEME PARKS. After asking where they would be sold, she was less certain, but seemed to guess that they would show up in retail. I don't know if she meant widespread retail, like your local Wal-Mart, or Disney Store or what. Now, if you get a different story from a different (or even the same) operator, please post it here so we can get our facts straight.

: To Marhala Bartender, you might want to call and check on the status of your motorcycle order. Maybe you can get some more details.

: --Micah

This morning at 9:30am KY time called (407)363-6200;
I ordered the 4" figure and tank set and micro set and the nice lady on the phone even found the "NEWLY ADDED"(her words)motorcycle and airplane sets. At first she said NO they didn't show the last two items but she kept looking and finally said "Oh there they are, I was wrong, they are adding new stuff all the time" I guess she was talking about her merch. list. She said ALL my items showed up as in stock and ready to ship, she even checked the backordered 10" figure and said it was ready too! I think YOU are getting bad service and bad info. I didn't get the ladies name:( that took my order but she was super nice and helpful. Try,try again, Micah. Good Luck!
I also got my 4" Indy figure yesterday, it was from lasts weeks order!
After a few quick fixes he looks GREAT! I'll post more on what all I did to him later, and maybe some pix.
Jeff

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]