Wait a minute Micah...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Jones Fan from proxy2-external.edgewd1.ky.home.com on January 24, 2001 at 13:16:12:

In Reply to: Amen posted by Micah on January 24, 2001 at 12:12:08:

: : Good to hear that your order finally went through. After I got online and checked your posts, I was beginning to get a little worried. It is kind of sad that such a massive company as Disney, which has always claimed to be top-rate, has so many people working that aren't on top of things. I guess I am lucky that I got one of the really great representatives to deal with that first time who let me know about the Motorcycle set and the airplane. Anyhow, it's great that everyone is getting what they want!!!

: : By the way, if you ordered the airplane, was it $6 like the tank or $8 like the Motorcycle set? Just curious.

: Both, the airplane and the motorcycle sets are $8 each. Thanks to your info (and patience with my attempts to confirm your info), I've updated the front page, so all can have their own Indy motorcycle and/or airplane. Now, if we could just get some pictures...

: --Micah

I just got off the phone with the infamous Lawanda and she swears up and down that the motorcycle and airplane are not currently available. I insisted that she check her computer and I even asked to talk to the operator named Richard. She put me on hold and came back saying she asked Richard about the order he took this morning for the motorcycle and airplane. She said Richard told her that he took the order but it was for a "wish list" order and that the two sets will not be available until Jan 28th at the earliest but there are NO GUARANTEES. They are scheduled to receive 2000 of each toy but it is not confirmed. Is your order a real order or a "wish list" order? Dealing with these Disney operators is quite frustrating.

Regards,

Indy Jones Fan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: