Re: Your staff is too short! You're digging in the wrong place!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bellosh from as-10-65-15-119.cwcom.net on January 24, 2001 at 13:46:01:

In Reply to: Re: If You Put The Staff In A Certain Spot, At A Certain Time Of Day... posted by Indiana Dog on January 24, 2001 at 13:35:57:

I love your way of thinking, but frankly you're dreaming (sorry!). Lucas and Spielberg (though possibly not Ford) don't NEED Indy 4 the way we wish they did. And they're not so young they can just fire these things off like they used to. 2001 is episode 2 post-production/reshoot year. 2002 is episode 2 release year. 2003 is episode 3 shoot year. 2004. . and so on. And the prequels matter more to Lucas then indy 4. If there's an indy 4 it'll either get filmed 2002, as the least hassly of the next few years, or 2005. . .or never. Still, dream on! i mean we never knew anything about these new indy toys until they hit Disney world!

: I like your way of thinking.
: I would definetly have to take back all the bad things I've said about Lucas if he did pull something like this off. My only problem is that the internet bein' as big as it is, it sure would be hard for them to keep this 'under their hat.'

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]