Indy 4: I WANT TO BELIEVE. . .

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bellosh from as-10-65-15-119.cwcom.net on January 24, 2001 at 14:14:33:

In Reply to: Re: Your staff is too short! You're digging in the wrong place! posted by The Fabulous Mola on January 24, 2001 at 13:59:09:

. . .I really do. But no, a toy line is easier to conceal than a film production involving the biggest players in Hollywood. No way is it this year (or next). If I'm wrong, and Indy 4 is released this year, I'll eat my Toys McCoy Indy during a live webcast on the Forum.

: ::i mean we never knew anything about these new indy toys until they hit Disney world!

:
: Exactly! The truth is, we did know! There were rumours months ago that a toy line was being produced, only no one believed it.

: This is also the only possible way that Indy 4 could remain a "secret production"- no one believes anything about it anymore. It has virtually become the "Bigfoot" of the film world- one that no self-respecting fanboy would buy into! If Lucas and Spielberg realized this, they could have easily completed the film behind our backs.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]