Anyone going to actually answer my question? Thanks for the info though:-) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by HenryJ from AC823B11.ipt.aol.com on January 24, 2001 at 15:49:17:

In Reply to: Re: USWIngs/Flightsuits posted by Indydawg on January 24, 2001 at 14:38:25:

: : : Just a note regarding USWings. I called Tues. to order VIP jacket and called back Wed. with sizing concerns, only to find out my order was not showing up. Customer service told me to call my credit card co. today to find out if a charge had been made and reorder if needed. I considered this poor service and sent an email concerning this to SGT. Hack. 24hrs later no response. Sent another email to cancel if the order did somehow show up. The chain obviously has some week links. So I decided to go with Flightsuits after a talk with them. Thay seem to be much more on the ball. Flash.

: : You may want to try David at sarge@uswings.com. The info email has been pretty flooded, from what I've heard, and he may not have received the email. They are usually GREAT in return calls and in straightening out problems like this. Regards. Michaelson

: Absolutely agree! I just got back from FedEx mailing a jacket back to Sarge! I ordered one last week and it just wasn't what I was looking for, so I emailed him ONCE and got back to me within a few hours to tell me just to send the jacket back and he would take care of the situation! I would try sarge@uswings.com also!!!! He is TOO good about taking care of problems with TRUE military efficiency!
: Later ya'll!
: Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: