Harrison in a U-Boat.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LC from proxy2-external.hnsn1.on.home.com on January 24, 2001 at 18:38:02:

Hey Indy Fans,
I know this might have anything to do with Indiana Jones but it does have to do with Mr.Ford. This is not a rumor, it is from a confirmed source. Harrison Ford is up here in Canada filming a nuclear sub movie, I know the **** guys that are working on it and they say it's got our guy Harry doing tons of action, it's good to know he's still in shape ;). But wait, that's not all. My friends have had to talk to Mr.Ford and (them also being big Indy fans) asked about Indy 4.
His answer "let's just say I have an appointment to get fitted for a fedora." my sources (friends) say he ended this with his signature smile and wouldn't say anything else, although he will from time to time tease them about it. This is from a real source I have seen the picture and I have seen the set in real life but unfortuantley it wasn't Fords shooting day. Thought you guys would like this little anecdote.

LC

P.S. The reason I never mention my friends's names or the job they do is because I don't want to get them fired, so cheers!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]