That's right...I have this commercial on my original release of LC......Pepsi never actually attained the rights, but jumped the gun in producing lots of stuff 'cos they thought they had it!! (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on January 24, 2001 at 20:00:41:

In Reply to: No, actually it was Diet Coke the woman was after when the kitchen floor split open. (nm) posted by Dakota Ellison on January 23, 2001 at 15:42:51:

: : I don't think he was ripped off, as it's a nice collector's item, but I don't remember these ever being that rare or unlicensed at the time.

: : If I remember correctly, these were part of an official promotion by Pepsi (who definitely had the license- remember the posters and the infamous "Choose Wisely" commercial?) around the release of Last Crusade.

: : There was also a phone-in game, where you called and "played" as Indy by using a touch-tone phone. (I didn't do so well, but I did win a great photo of Ford as Indy, which I still have in the original envelope.) I believe this set was also available as a prize(s).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]