Disney "Fatboy" is a registered TM of Mr. DeWayne. JK! Luckily I can't fill one of those out....yet. (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DeWayne from 208-25-52-33.stk.inreach.net on January 25, 2001 at 06:29:42:

In Reply to: Re: "FightSuits" posted by Curious on January 24, 2001 at 20:30:58:

: I imagine that the only passionate disagreement that flared in the designing conference of the Disney "fatboy" jacket was over who ate the last jelly doughnut.

: Great input, Patterson. You made it worth while to get up off the couch and adventure over to the computer.

: : : : This sounds a little surreal. I appreciate the effort you all are making but I don't understand the emotions involved. Don't they understand that fatboy jackets are already available everywhere?

: : : Well, we've made life interesting for a few folks there. To fights broke out, but people are being asked to redo their work. We managed to laugh enough to make it alright. We presented the originals. They said it won't work if we do that literally. We said, ok - what do we need to do to acheive the right look for this or that within what is acheivable.

: : : The owner came in later and said he was really glad we were putting our heads together like we were. He said the hassles go with the territory, and are part of perfecting the product.

: : : I firmly believe that when you take part in something like this, that if somebody does not raise their voice, disagree, what have you, you have not done a good job. When people show some emotion, bleed a little, it means they take pride in what they are doing and have a real stake it the outcome. Think there were any substantive creative arguements over the pattern of the "fat boy" jackets at Disneyland?

: : : Cheers!

: : : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: