Tee hee! I still call mine Little Elvis!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Curious from 1Cust92.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on January 25, 2001 at 20:17:34:

In Reply to: My girlfriend's first time . . . seeing Indiana Jones! posted by Scott's willie on January 25, 2001 at 18:59:06:

: Been seein' this girl for a little bit now and I brought her over to my apartment for the first time last night. She was looking at my Indy posters and the new ten inch doll (no jokes please) and she said she had never seen any of the Indy movies. WOW! How exciting that I get to watch this with someone who has never seen these flicks. I'm not a parent but now I have an idea how one feels watching their kids on Christmas morning! I did consider breaking up with her since I figured SOMETHING has to be wrong with her never to have seen these movies.ha2 She grew up in a strict religious home and didn't get to see many movies.
: Some others she has never seen -
: Jaws, Star Wars trilogy, American Graffitti, The Fugitive, Out of Sight, Three Kings, Cool Hand Luke, The Great Escape, Urban Cowboy, Bullit, The Hustler . . . just to name a few. These are a few movies that I own and asked what she had seen and hadn't. MAN! I'm not gonna have to spend money on a date or leave my apartment for months. What a find!!
: Just wait til we get to my collection of vid in the top of my closet. bad joke

...then she'll be ready to meet the 4 1/2" Indy.

I'm sorry. I really enjoyed your post. It is fun to introduce great new stuff to people.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]