I'm like a bad penny

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-48.essex1.com on January 25, 2001 at 21:18:35:

In Reply to: Marhala, ya might wanna read this.... posted by Austin Powers on January 25, 2001 at 18:22:56:

Unlike Indy's quote, where because I'm like a bad penny, I always show up, it's more like I'm like a bad penny....I always get stepped on.

Hang in there Austin. I'm pissed too, but expected as much. I am actually more angry about the 4" figure taking so long when we pay nearly twice as much for shipping. With so many different shipping carriers out there that are able to deliver very quickly, there really is no excuse for the snail like pace. If we are paying that much, we should get the merchandise that quickly.

I wouldn't trust the UPS tracking stuff too much. My mother works at a place that always uses UPS and she always says that the tracking info they have on the site is 90% of the time all messed up. I really don't doubt that Disney took their sweet time filling your order (though I don't understand why they did so quickly for everyone else's), but hopefully Indy will be there soon.

In the meantime, Austin "Dangerous" Powers, try not to kill anyone.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]