Re: Some much needed criticism of the figure. . .

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-48.essex1.com on January 25, 2001 at 21:24:13:

In Reply to: Some much needed criticism of the figure. . . posted by Bellosh on January 25, 2001 at 17:46:12:

I haven't gotten my figure yet, but I appreciate the criticism cause it prepares me for the same faults I will find in it. I was really hoping that the gun would fit into a holster on Indy. I mean, if they could do it in 1982, then why can't our technologically superior Disney make it even better? I didn't expect the articulated knees, but would have appreciated (if in fact there is none) more articulation in the arms like some of the figures from Star Wars who can turn their hand at the wrist or elbow- and they do a good job of not making it look like a Frankenstein job. A simple hook for the whip would have been nice to, but I have to say that having a figure (despite the faults we find in it- and I'm sure we will always find faults) is better than nothing. And this one so far looks much better than nothing.

Tippin my hat to Indy and the rest of you...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]