Congrats...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from 63.104.29.112 on January 26, 2001 at 11:17:22:

In Reply to: Received Wested Ordered 30 Nov. Excellent Jacket....Well Worth the Wait. posted by Viper on January 26, 2001 at 03:02:42:

: Just wanted to share my joy. Received my Wested Last Crusade Jacket (dk brown, new/hide, cotton Silesia lining) on 24 Jan (little under two months from order date). Only modification was I had Mr Botwright add a leather collar facing instead of cotton lining to the jacket. I sent him a complete set of measurements and the jacket fits perfectly. It was well worth the wait. -- Viper
: P.S. For those interested in shipping, the jacket was shipped thru US Postal Service and arrived in a 1 ft by 2 ft by 8 inch box. Small size of box didn't effect the jacket at all (though it was a little disconcerting when I first saw it). I also had to pay an extra $21 "customs" fee to receive the box.

Yep - when you first see that box, you think,"There's no f#$@ing way there's a jacket in there..." I've heard many good thinks about the new finish cowhide - I may have to take the plunge again to see that and the other revisions Peter is making.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: