Toys R' Us carries the full line

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from spider-wa032.proxy.aol.com on January 27, 2001 at 16:56:49:

In Reply to: Re: Indiana Jones figures: HOT news!!! posted by Santiago on January 27, 2001 at 16:49:32:

They had everything but the Messerschmidt plane. Their website has all of the pictures. See: www.21stcenturytoys.com They also make a 12" scale Kubelwagen and a German motorcycle with sidecar for those who own the Toys McCoy Indiana Jones figure. Your Indiana Jones miniature figure diorama contest sounds awesome! I have created Star Wars miniatures for years, though all of my footage was on a hard disk and got lost in the mail. Happy collecting!!!

-Dale Dassel

: :
: : To compliment the new Indiana Jones figure, I have discovered a line of World War II toys by a company called 21st Century Toys.
: : They are the exact same scale as Indy and Star Wars figures, and the detail is awesome!!! They make a Nazi Officer who looks just like Colonel Vogel, various Nazi soldiers, a scale Kubelwagen AND a Messerschmidt airplane with pilot!!! Now we can make action figure displays from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade!!!
: : THIS IS TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: :
: : -Dale

: Where can you get these figures? Are they online or in the toystores?
: Maybe we could have a fan contest for the best display! Thanks in advance
: Adios senñor
: Santiago

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: