The good, the bad, and the ugly

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-09.essex1.com on January 27, 2001 at 23:30:39:

In Reply to: Re: Got my 4" figure at least.... posted by Santiago on January 27, 2001 at 16:45:47:

There seems to be an awful lot of people that are way too concerned about what everyone is thinking about the new Indy figures, whether bad or good. The fact is, we all will have different opinions on it cause we all have different perspectives on Indy and what we are looking for in a figure. I don't think that anyone, if they are a true Indy fan, should let some negative comments about the figure affect their decision to buy one or not, especially when anyone with any intelligence can find a picture either directly on this site or the million auctions on Ebay with pics. So don't let what other people say affect whether you want to buy one or not. I had alot of problems with the appearance of the figure, but that still doesn't take away the fact that it is a new Indy figure and I am happy to have it. I am not content to say it is this great thing like some people claim it is cause the figure certainly has some faults that could have easily been avoided or remedied.

Anyhow, my point is get one. Everyone will have a different opinion, but it's Indy and it's a pretty good Indy at that. Hope everyone is content and happy with their new figures!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]