No problem-just tryin' to help a fellow fan out!...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.3.6.atln.grid.net on January 28, 2001 at 15:41:57:

In Reply to: Thanks, Indydawg... posted by Zippy on January 28, 2001 at 11:10:34:

: I figured that was what you were basing your comparison on! Don't even give it a second thought! If we can't come to each other's aide, what good are we?
Regards!
Indydawg

You're right! The US Wings jacket is a pretty good replica of the TOD jacket. I guess I was basing my opinion on ROTLA... it's a good jacket either way. Thanks for setting me straight.

: Zippy

: : :I personally think they are pretty darn accurate to the Temple of Doom jacket. Now, if you are looking for a Raiders jacket, and absolutely have the the 500.00+ dollars to sink into it, hold out for the Expedition revisions, as it is now believed by most (not myself personally, mind you) that Peter's Raiders jacket is just his Last Crusade version made shorter and with smaller pockets and collar. Now, the new features that Peter is putting on all his Wested Indy jackets (plus the GREAT price) is definately a plus to getting one of Peter's jackets-I have a Last Crusade version and am in the process of getting another in NEW finish cowhide, and believe me they achieve the Indy "look" like nothing else could! But if you want something pretty accurate to the Temple of Doom look, and something that is tough as hell to boot, I would go for the US Wings hands down. I have the VIP version by the way and it is the TOUGHEST jacket I have ever laid eyes on, much less had the pleasure to own. Plus, it LOOKS great! Just food for thought! Contact me offline if I can help further!
: : Later ya'll!
: : Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: