I like the way you think! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by anejo joe from 6.greenville-08-09rs.sc.dial-access.att.net on January 28, 2001 at 17:16:23:

In Reply to: "Do you know what the 4" Indy figure is? It is a transmitter. It is a radio for speaking to Lucas." posted by The Man with the Hat on January 28, 2001 at 14:02:04:

: I think that the scalpers who are buying the new Disney Indy stuff are really doing us a favor. If Lucas is monitoring the sales at all, he's got to see that the figures sold out and were back ordered within weeks of their release. It is doubtful that Lucas checks the aftermarket sales of Lucasfilm Merchandising, because he doesn't see any of that money, and we all know that Lucas' decisions are nearly all based on the all-mighty dollar! I think in the end, the scalpers will have done more for our cause than if we has sent Mr. Lucas a hundred petitions!!

: : Hey gang:
: : I'm SORRY to bring this up again, and I'm not trying to start this whole thing again, BUT - there seems to be a seller or two on E-bay that has a STEADY supply of Indy figures (4") for auction, while some of us can't even get ONE.
: : For example, one fellow had 7 of them up for auction today; and he's had MANY of them over the last 2 weeks.

: : This may put a new spin on the in stock/out of stock thing...I know that most of you on this forum live in a free country, but do you think Disney should limit the number of figs one person can buy at a time?
: : Cheers,
: : Sean

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: