And that's still a big step UP the intelligence scale from the previous administration.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Flash Fearless from pm4-39.syv.silcom.com on January 29, 2001 at 17:21:38:

In Reply to: I don't know, how WOULD an ape look in a fedora? Let's put one on George W. Bush and find out! (nm) posted by Shawnkara on January 29, 2001 at 02:29:16:

: : I am working on the set of Planet of the Apes in Death Valley, so I can't visit here as often. I will return next week. I finally did answer some of the aging questions below.

: : I have been wearing my new PB fedora and old leather jacket non-stop. I have gotten a few Indy comments, but just as many compliments too. Being in the desert has been good for my hat. The dust is starting to give it that "streets of Cairo" look :-)

: : Many thanks to Patterson & Lee for their time spent on "The" jacket. I can't wait to get my new FS.

: : Anyway, I have to get back to the set. I really love the desert, but I look forward to getting back here soon. I miss all the action going on here.

: : Hmmmmm........I wonder how an ape would look in a fedora.....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]