Thanks Michaelson!! I knew all about the "adventurers pack", and have one of them complete...but i had never heard of this jacket before.....Thanks again!! (NM)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on January 29, 2001 at 18:30:06:

In Reply to: Re: " I have them Marcus....I have them....in my hand!!" posted by Michaelson on January 29, 2001 at 15:36:40:

: : My 4" figures arrived today!! AND a Pepsi promo jacket I won from ebay!!

: : I ordered 3 of the figs, and they all arrived in perfect condition.
: : The jacket is a denim type of material, but is an exact reproduction of Indy's jacket!! Light Indy summer gear!! It has one of the Pepsi Last Crusade leather patches over the left front cargo pocket...anyone know where this is from? I had never seen one until ebay.

: : Later all,
: : Indiana Jimmie

: The jackets were a "door prize", for the lack of better term, that was offered at the limited premier showing of Last Crusade in 1989. I attended the "by invitation only" premier showing of LC in Tallahassee Florida on May 19, 1989, and these jackets as well as an "Adventurer pack" was there in a door prize drawing. The pack included a backpack, watch/compass, shirt, and hat that all had the Pepsi logo imprinted on them. Except for eBay, this was the only time I ever saw them, as Pepsi never offered them on the open market since Diet Coke got the contract for the movie/videotape release. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]