Sounds to me like the cuts in the window of the box was caused by a razor-knife when they opened the packing box!! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Man with the Hat from gl-161-218.greatlakes.net on January 29, 2001 at 19:15:42:

In Reply to: I called Disney... posted by Marhala Bartender on January 29, 2001 at 16:45:04:

: Indy 500,

: Thanks for the info on our little standing issue. Makes me glad I at least checked on it. I thought that no one else has mentioned problems with standing their Indy up, but I guess I don't have the best of luck lately.

: I called Disney and the lady was willing to send another one without any shipping costs provided that I take it to a Disney Store. I told her there were no Disney Stores near me, so she wants me to just send it back. It really sucks and I wish that Disney would do something extra to make up for it. I waited so long even though I placed my order very very early, and then I got an Indy with a messed up box!

: I can see no way that the shipping caused two huge lesions across the plastic like it did, so I wonder how the hell they could ship it out looking like that?!? Oh well, waiting is the story of my life.

: Hopefully my next Indy will stand... and not look like his box was mauled by crazed Hovitos.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]