A suggestion

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on January 29, 2001 at 20:02:31:

In Reply to: I called Disney... posted by Marhala Bartender on January 29, 2001 at 16:45:04:

: Indy 500,

: Thanks for the info on our little standing issue. Makes me glad I at least checked on it. I thought that no one else has mentioned problems with standing their Indy up, but I guess I don't have the best of luck lately.

: I called Disney and the lady was willing to send another one without any shipping costs provided that I take it to a Disney Store. I told her there were no Disney Stores near me, so she wants me to just send it back. It really sucks and I wish that Disney would do something extra to make up for it. I waited so long even though I placed my order very very early, and then I got an Indy with a messed up box!

: I can see no way that the shipping caused two huge lesions across the plastic like it did, so I wonder how the hell they could ship it out looking like that?!? Oh well, waiting is the story of my life.

: Hopefully my next Indy will stand... and not look like his box was mauled by crazed Hovitos.

Just as an aside, you may want to check your state's general phone information and confirm there's no Disney store near you. I know here in Tennessee of at least 2 located in shopping malls no more than an hours drive from where I live, so there may be one located in a mall in a large city in your state. They're pretty standard as a mall fixture anymore. Give information a call and make sure before you give up hope. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]