Indy 4 Script Revealed At Last?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Fabulous Mola from host-216-78-23-80.cae.bellsouth.net on January 29, 2001 at 22:09:35:

This script is rumored to have been found by a groundskeeper at Skywalker Ranch. It seems he went to pick up his check last week and found it lying on a file cabinet. Unfortunately, I cannot, at this time, verify it's authenticity.

INDIANA JONES AND THE MULLET KING

HOLLYWOOD, FLORIDA 1981

The three figures carefully make their way through the rows of double-wides. In the dim sunlight, Indiana Jones spots a small object in a nearby yard. He leans over and picks it up.

Indy: It's a 'mullet minder'...I hate these guys.

He drops the comb as his two companions take a look for themselves.

Guide: (rubbing his fingers over it) Grease...still fresh...they're taunting us.

Guide 2: If they knew we were here, they would have asked for a handout already.

Indy reaches the entrance to the lot and stops, placing his hands on his hips.

Indy: This is where my competitor cashed in.

Guide: Senor, please...no one has come out of there in days.

Indy: Wait here.

Guide 2: If you insist, Senor.

Indy slowly makes his way through the yard, carefully avoiding the broken toys and debris. The Guides watch in horror as he nearly trips over a Big Wheel- before finally reaching the steps. Suddenly, the silence is broken by a thunderous growl, and Indy leaps back as he sees a giant Rottweiler leaping for his throat!! The dog's vicious teeth tear at his jacket as he barely escapes their grasp and dives onto the grass.

He slowly picks himself up and circles around the perimeter of the dog's chain. Reaching a side window, he lifts himself up. The sounds of REO Speedwagon blare throughout the dimly lit space. Indy stumbles in the darkness and lands squarely on the floor- FACE TO FACE WITH A LARGE PYTHON SNAKE!! He quickly rolls away as he realizes that it is housed in a large aquarium.

Indy: There's always a glass.

His eyes adjust to the darkness as he realizes he is being watched. A small toddler, clad in only a diaper stares at him from the corner. Indy raises a finger to his mouth and silently gestures to the child.

Indy: Shhh.

The silence is broken, however, by the sound of glass breaking and the toddler cries out.

Mullet Jr.: Kaaah! Li-Ma! Shoh de daaayyy!! Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Li-Ma!! Li-Ma!!

Indy shares the boy's concern-

THE MULLET KING HAS RISEN!!

Indy steels himself and quietly walks down the corridor amidst the sound of tormented cries. He cringes as he spots a pair of leopard skin curtains blocking out the sunlight. A brief silence is broken by the sound of a plate crashing.

Mullet King: YOU DARE NOT DO THAT!

The stern warning is followed by the sound of leather cracking and more cries. The Mullet King's hand rises to strike his belt again- as the tip of the bullwhip wraps around it, spinning him around.

Mullet King: Huh?! Who are you?!

Indy: I was told you dealt in goods...

Mullet King: Are you a cop?

Indy grins.

Indy: I'm a friend of a friend.

The Mullet King is silent as he sizes him up.

Mullet King: Tomorrow. Come back tomorrow.

Indy grimaces, then remembers his promise.

Indy: Some of the locals claim to have lost a valuable collection.

The Mullet King glances over at a stack of albums on the floor. They are destroyed- covered in beer and broken glass, only one remains intact on the tabletop- Tattoo You by The Rolling Stones.

The Mullet King reaches for a knife, but Indy tugs tightly on the whip and gestures.

Indy: I'm not leaving here without the Stones.

The Mullet King is silent as his wife tosses Indy the album. As Indy backs out of the entranceway, he grins at the Mullet King.

Indy: Tomorrow.

Marion: Here he comes now- he's been dragging those two little Mexican kids around again! Indy get in here!

Indy waves goodbye to the Guides as he enters his yard.

Indy: Estuday. Estuday.

Guides: ???

Marion: I thought you were going to watch your father while I was gone! How am I supposed to take care...

Indy pauses as Marion gets in his face.

Indy: You've been drinking again, haven't you?!

Marion: Don't you start with me, Indiana Jones!! I have spent all morning trying to...

Indy shrugs her off as he walks to his room. Henry Sr. looks up from his breakfast as Indy walks by.

Henry Sr.: Did you find us a stereo, Junior?

Indy yells furiously as he slams the door.

Indy: How many times do I have to tell you...!!

THE END

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]