Re: ROTLA Fedora Current Thought?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Sean from 24-164-153-78.nyc.rr.com on January 29, 2001 at 23:46:58:

In Reply to: Re: ROTLA Fedora Current Thought? posted by MF on January 29, 2001 at 22:54:05:

It's interesting that it might be one hat, although I don't think that's the case. It doesn't sound like something they'd do; what would all the stunt doubles do? And what if they lost it or it got damaged? and how did it get reshaped after indy swims to the plane in the beginning of the movie? However, if they did use one hat, I want it!

Well, what I think is more likely is that one hat was used for most of the scenes. Thoughts?

I.S.

: > I love Raiders hat discussions!

: Well, I'll keep it up! ;-)

: > I think it IS dimensionally cut.

: > Personally I think the hats sported a dimensional cut.

: Okay!

: Now I'm also of the opinion that it's possible that one hat was used for the entire movie. I'd love to know what the shooting order of the scenes was, so I could think that through a little more.

: If someone made me guess, right now I'd say the Cairo street scenes may have been shot last of all the hat scenes. Could it be the "snakes, why'd it have to be snakes" scene where the lopsided brim comes from, as Indy rolls his head on the ground in disbelief?

: -=- mf

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]